Molift Mover 300 Hoist
Molift Mover 300 Hoist
The Molift Mover 300 Patient Hoist has been manufactured to be the lightest weight hoist available on the market today. Each Molift Mover 300 is capable of lifting individuals with a maximum user weight of 300kgs (47stone). Constructed with a lightweight aluminium frame and well positioned wheels, the Molift Mover 300 is simple and easy to manoeuvre, thus offering the perfect solution to care facilities and hospitals that care for bariatric users who require the assistance of hoist for daily moving and handling tasks.
The hoist has an unrivalled lifting range of 40cms - 179cms (15.7"-70.4"), ensuring it meets the needs of the staff who operate the hoist and the patients who need the assistance of the Molift Mover 300 in both emergency and everyday situations. As standard the hoist is supplied with a medium sized 4 point spreader bar, the Molift Mover 300 is also compatible with the Molift larger 4 point spreader bar, as well as with the Molift Stretcher, all these items are available to purchase from this section of the online shop. Designed with a unique ergonomic push bar the hoist allows the operator the widest possible range of grip positions and therefore maximum control, as well as reducing the risk of injury to the carer during transfers.
The Molift Mover 300 has helpful technology included into the hoist that notifies the user when the hoist requires a service. The service data software is also able to retrieve data including information about it lifting and use patterns.
Bariatric Hoist Features:
- One Molift Mover 300 Hoist
- The lightest bariatric hoist available on the market
- Flexible and versatile hoist, perfect for everyday use
- Strong, lightweight frame for easy manoeuvrability
- Ideal for use with bariatric users in the care environment
- Mover has a very wide lifting range for versatility
- Excellent lifting range meets the needs of nurses and carers
- Supplied with a 4 point spreader bar as standard
- Ergonomically designed push bar for easier positioning
- Large diameter well positioned wheels for ease of use
- Equipped with Molifts unique service notification system
- Environmentally friendly rechargeable NiMH 14.4 V - 2.2 Ah battery
Bariatric Hoist Specification:
- Wheel diameter: 7.5cms (3")
- Maximum lifting height: 179cms (70.4")
- Minimum lifting height: 40cms (15.7")
- Hoist mast height: 139cms (54.9")
- Leg length: 122cms (48")
- Hoist chassis width: 70cms (27.6")
- Open leg width: 106cms (41.7")
- Hoist weight: 39.3 kgs (89.5 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 300 kgs (47 st)
Hoists can be an invaluable aid to safe patient handling. Co-op Mobility recommend seeking advice from a suitably qualified person to ensure that you purchase the correct equipment for your particular needs. Bariatric hoists need to be serviced and regularly maintained by a competent person.