We are currently experiencing significant delays in our order processing as a result of a move to new and larger premises.
In order to focus on dealing with existing orders and to avoid customer disappointment, we are temporarily suspending new orders on our website.
This is a temporary measure and we expect to be accepting orders again from 15th May, 2019. If this date changes we will update this notice.
Thank you for your understanding.
Neptune Bath Lift
Neptune Bath Lift
To provide the user with the most comfortable bathing position the Neptune Bath Lift has a slim design so it can be placed at the rear of the bath, enabling the user to stretch out whilst bathing. The Neptune Bath Lift is attached to the bath floor by durable suction pads which are effective on both curved and flat areas. For optimum hygiene and to prevent the risk of cross infection the Neptune Bath Lift contains an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal treatment. The handset is waterproof and features an easily accessible rocker switch and charge level indicator. To ensure this bath lift can be stored and transported with ease the seat can be easily removed.
Neptune Bath Lift Features:
- Extremely stylish and modern design
- Ideal for getting users into and out of the bath
- Specially designed to provide the user with optimum comfort
- Slim design, can be placed at the rear of the bath
- Large easy to use, waterproof hand control
- Seat can be easily removed for transportation and storage
- Protects against MRSA, E-Coli and Salmonella
Neptune Bath Lift Specification:
- Neptune Bath Lift length: 725mm (28.5")
- Neptune Bath Lift height: 735mm (29")
- Seat width: 350mm (13.75")
- Seat depth: 410mm (16")
- Minimum seat height: 70mm (2.75")
- Maximum seat height: 435mm (17")
- Neptune Bath Lift: 9.5 kgs (21 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 160 kgs (25 stone)