We are currently experiencing significant delays in our order processing as a result of a move to new and larger premises.
In order to focus on dealing with existing orders and to avoid customer disappointment, we are temporarily suspending new orders on our website.
This is a temporary measure and we expect to be accepting orders again from 15th May, 2019. If this date changes we will update this notice.
Thank you for your understanding.
Aquila Bath Lift
Aquila Bath Lift
The Aquila Bath Lift is an extremely high quality and durable, bath lift, that is fitted with a unique fully reclining backrest which allows the user to recline back in the bath for optimum comfort, whilst still remaining fully supported. Supplied with an easy hand controller that operates the height and the angle of the backrest. To ensure the user has the most enjoyable bathing position the Aquila Bath Lift has a very slim but strong design with a very narrow profile that allows it to be positioned towards the rear of the bath. The bath lift attaches to the bottom of the bath by means of four pivoting suction cups that will fit to either flat or curved surfaces, and when the system needs to be removed, the backrest can be detached quickly and easily. The Aquila Bath Lift is light and easy to move and store but it will still readily assist users weighing up to 140kg (22 stone).
Aquila Bath Lift Features:
- Fully reclining backrest for optimum user comfort
- Narrow design allows for positioning at the rear of the bath
- Ensures user can stretch out in comfort
- Top quality, battery operated bath lift
- Simply and easy to use handset
Aquila Bath Lift Specification:
- Bath lift height: 676mm (26.5")
- Seat width: 360mm (14")
- Seat length: 475mm (18.75")
- Minimum seat height: 75mm (3")
- Maximum seat height: 440mm (17")
- Recline angle: 35°
- Bath seat weight: 12.6 kgs (27.75 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 140 kgs (22 stone)